Serenity House Health offers a path to a brighter future free of addiction. Through our new outpatient programs, our centers in Florida and Texas are transforming lives. Our partial care program (PCP) is an outpatient treatment option that allows clients to receive the care and support they need while still living at home. The program provides structure and accountability while participants learn how to live a sober life.
If you’re ready to learn more about if our partial care program is the right fit for you, call us today at . We’re here to help you every step of the way on your journey to recovery, and we’ll connect you with the resources and support you need to succeed.
What Is a PCP?
A partial care program is an outpatient treatment option that allows clients to receive the care and support they need while still living at home. The program provides structure and accountability while clients learn how to live a sober life.
Typically, this level of care is best for those who have:
- Completed a residential program
- Stabilized their sobriety
- Shown they are committed to recovery
- Have a supportive home environment
The partial care program is designed to provide clients with the resources and support they need to maintain their sobriety after treatment. This may include individual and group therapy, life skills classes, 12-step meetings, and more. During treatment, participants will also develop an aftercare plan that outlines their continuing care and support after they complete the program.
Serenity House Health’s partial care program runs from 9 am to 2 pm. We offer five groups sessions each day. Participants in our partial care program and intensive outpatient program (IOP) are together for the first three groups of the day, then IOP clients leave and PCP clients attend the final sessions of the day together.
Benefits of Partial Care Programs
The transition back to life outside of treatment can be challenging. Without support, it can be easy to slip back into old patterns of behavior. That’s why partial care programs are an essential step in the continuum of care. They provide structure and accountability for those in early recovery.
Additionally, PCPs offer:
- A safe and supportive environment – Spending time each day in a safe and supportive environment can help participants stay on track with their recovery goals.
- A structured schedule – Having a set schedule each day can help clients stay on track and avoid triggers that could lead to relapse.
- Individual and group therapy – Working with a therapist can help participants identify and work through any issues that may be holding them back from living a sober life.
- Life skills classes – Learning new skills can help clients build a foundation for success in sobriety.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – This type of therapy can help clients identify and change negative thinking patterns that may lead to relapse.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, Serenity House Health can help. Our partial care program is designed to provide clients with the resources and support they need to maintain their sobriety after treatment.
Learn More from Serenity House Health
Serenity House Health is the premier provider of addiction treatment services in Florida and Texas. Our partial care program is just one of the many services we offer to help clients on their journey to lasting, sustainable recovery. Our centers offer hope and healing for those struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health concerns through highly effective, evidence-based treatment programs.